Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yesterdays post

Wow 2 days in a row I am on a roll. So if you go down to the bottom of the page you will see 2 new things both tickers. Now a ticker-thingy is a count down/up thing.  Okay i don't know you would have to ask my mom. So anyway, the ticker with the soccer balls is my weight loss thing. It is where I am going to track my weight loss (OMG i am using something that it is designed for, wow) so once a week that will be updated. The second one is the countdown to the new book in a series I like called The House of Night.  It is a vampyre series. So once a week there will be a weight loss post followed by a normal (as normal as they get) post. So part of the weight loss journey (no, not the band) is losing 100 pounds in 10 months. That will be a challenge I am up for (not) so all I ask of you, the readers, is that if my weight is up to please, please, please encourage me all you can, this is going to be really hard, that is if you don't mind helping me in that tiny way, and if you do then well you suck and get over it and help darn it! So it is vote time: Who thinks mom needs to update and so does Nora? I do, I do, I do!!! Well all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment