Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello World Here I Come!!!

HELLO WORLD!!!!
Hi I'm Miss Goofy you may know me from my mom's blog Morning Coffee with Micki. So this is my blog this is  where i will post my random thoughts as well as i will track my weight stuff. 
So I am a girl on a mission to not only make it through this crazy whirl-wind thing that they call life but to change my life still from overweight teenage girl to a healthy curvy teenage girl, It's my life and i should enjoy it and not be held back by my weight. So this is where i say a little bit about who i am, so lets do this thing.
Name:Miss goofy.
My weight: 274LB's
My goal weight: 155LB's
Things like: music (I would say who but that in its self is a blog post) Ice cream, swimming, working-out, blogging, soccer
Things I don't like:schoolwork, cheerleaders who call sideline cheering a sport(once again blog post by its self) cliques , People who think they are better than everyone elise, people who cut me off in the grocery store, and generally people who are stupid.
So welcome to my blog. I hope i don't upset anyone.

Thank you for reading my post
Miss goofy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Miss Goofy! I'd love to see some goals on here. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss goofy,
    Dolphinlady and Weather God have become followers of your blog

    ReplyDelete