Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My day today

Hey everyone it's me Miss goofy,
So this morning my knee hurt and I wasn't sure is I was going to be able to workout,but this afternoon i was able to with no probs. so my workout today was:
Treadmill: 30mins @3mph=1.42 miles 
Leg extensions: block 7 =10 reps
Leg curls:block 4 =10reps
tricep push down:block 6 =10 reps
seated row:block 6 =10 reps
lat pulldown: block 7=10reps
leg extensions:block 7=10 reps 
I was going to do more lifting and 30 more min on the treadmill but I was getting kinda tired and knew if I did more i might get hurt so i decided to stop i will do more tomorrow.

So my mom left me a comment and said she would like to see more goals on here so lets do this thang:
goal #1: this one will take a bit of explaining so bear with me here. OK i am built for the goalie position  but i want to be a forward so goal #1 is to defy the odds and become a forward. Now that is not going to be easy but i can do it
goal #2: learn to play the piano 
goal #3: learn to cook/bake
Well all for now

Miss Goofy

2 comments:

  1. Like the goals. How will you accomplish them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    Good job on the work out. Keep it up.
    I like the goals too.
    Love
    dolphinlady

    ReplyDelete