Monday, November 29, 2010

Elsie's Update

So, today Miss Goofy says I have to give her an update.

She suggested I talk about what I did over Thanksgiving.

I didn't like that idea cause well, then I can't plead the fifth.  That's what Lenny suggested I do.

Anyway, I've decided to list what I DIDN'T do.

1. Ride Brother Feline like a pony.

2. Encourage the dog to bark by running past him and smacking his nosey.

3. Eat all the leftovers.

4. Gave Daddy his birthday gift.

5. Added extra sugar to the pie on Thanksgiving.

6. Spent lots of money on Christmas gifts on Amazon.

7. Laughed at Miss Goofy when she dropped the Tupperware.

8. Watched a stupid movie with Mommy and Daddy and Miss Goofy.

9. Added catnip to Brother Feline's water bowl.

10. Forgotten how much I love my family.

Love, Elsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment