Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Elsie's update

So, this week has been very busy for me.  I've had a lot to do.  We'll put it in list form.

1. Rode Miguel like a pony.  He didn't appreciate it.

2. Tried to ride Pito like a pony.  He really didn't appreciate it.

3. Convinced Reggie that he wasn't a rhinoceros but was in fact a triceratops.

4. "Helped" Brother Feline on more than one occasion.  We won't discuss how I helped him.

5. Ate a ton of the mini Snickers bars Daddy bought thinking he might like to have one in the evening.

6. Rearranged the silverware drawer to confuse Mommy.

7. Moved KK's favorite book to a secret location.

8. Scratched the doggy behind the ear.  He likes that.

9. Told Lenny the bird on his arm wasn't a parrot but was actually a chicken.  He looked at me like I was crazy and patted me on the top of the head.

10. Um, I'm not sure how much else I can talk about.  Maybe I should end the list now.

Have a great week!

Love, Elsie

1 comment:

  1. ELSIE!!! WHICH BOOK!!!! TELL ME OR YOU WON'T GET TO BLOG ON MY BLOG ANYMORE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete