Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pics!!

So today I am going to put up, well try to put up, 3 photos so here we go:

 So the photo above this is of a necklace that I made. The beads are all pink and then the spacers are really cool, kinda like a hat for the big beads. The peace sign is silver and metal. The string is what they use to string pearls and such.
 The above photo (sorry about the blurry) is the matching earrings that I made. The peace signs go with the necklace. They were a package. I used jump rings to put them on the hooks.
The last photo is of a necklace that my friend (Madam Insanity) gave to me for my birthday. It is a heart with gold swirls in it and it is on a gold chain. I love it. 


So I did it. Thank you mommy for helping me get the photos up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment