Monday, October 18, 2010

Operation Beautiful

http://operationbeautiful.com/  
Now mom did this post as well so in a way I am stealing it from her (hehe). So Operation Beautiful is an amazing operation. It is where you take post-it notes and put them in places like the bathroom in a restaurant and on things in the grocery store. They say things like "You are BEAUTIFUL!" or " You are one hot momma" and even for the door of the men's room "Hey handsome."  Take a look at the link which I put at the beginning of the post and I will put it here as well. I think that is a great idea and my hat is off to the lady who started it, Caitlin, who you can more about at the site. This is a great idea and I plan on doing it as soon as I can. so take a look at the site and grab a pad of post-its and a pen and go wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment