Monday, September 6, 2010

My Epiphany

I have said all of 2010 that it was a new year and that I was going to be in a bikini this year, then summer hit so I started saying next summer.It was like that last year to,well it hasn't happened yet and if I keep it up it will never happen. I have been living in a make believe world were I am skinny and have no problems so I don't workout as hard,I overeat,I don't drink the right the amount of water,I over salt my food,every thing in my fantasy I flip. Let me give you an example: Yesterday (Sunday) we needed  to go to the cabin to get a few things.My dad (music man) wanted to leave before 9:00am so at 6:45 I got up pulled on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts on over a my nightgown went out walked the dog came back took off my shirt and shorts off layed down and went back to sleep.At 8:30 I believe my dad (I think it was my dad) knocked on my door telling me that it was indeed 8:30. So now if we lived in my crazy little fantasy world were I can get any and every guy i want well that never would have happened.So now it is time to leave that world behind much like silly land (don't ask) many many year ago.Today I went and did Laundry for my mom.Now the laundry room is right next to the fitness room and the fitness room has 1 working treadmill and a body station with two working stations,well I have started this thing called couch 2 5k or c25k for short.Well it's a running program that is meant to be done in 9 weeks but it can be done in a longer time frame if need be.Well last week I was trying to do week 1 day 3 my arch started to burn and because of the pain I was trying to run-limp but being on a treadmill that doesn't work to well so I stopped and came home and asked my dad about it and he said I hurt it and that I needed to be careful for 4-5 days and that I all though I was hurt to still be on it for a good chunk of the time.So today when I was running well jogging and my arch starts to burn.So I am going to start over week 1 day 1 monday, I can do yoga and strength training i can do for now. So today being Monday so I weighed myself today at 7:10 on the dot and found that I had gained 1 pound,so i figure today is the perfect day to start new for the last time. This is the last time. This is the last time I do this I will no more gain weight gain from here on out I will only lose. YA HEAR ME SELF NO MORE GAINING THEN LOSING AND ALL OF THAT! NO MORE!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Miss Goofy!!!!! Keep working hard and you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything we can do to help, tell us. You go Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete