Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just a random weight loss blog post

If you aren't in the mood for reading I would stop like now because I have a feeling that this is going to be a long post.
So I was thinking that if I want to lose 100 pounds in 10 months (the link goes to a group on Livestrong.com) I really should stop trying to be Zoey from the House of Night books and cut back on my brown pop.  That reminds me I need a drink.  brb ok I am back. I also need to cut back on my salt,and sugar  and chocolate and most likely my neopets intake. The things I need to increase, my veggies, my fruit, and water. I also need to go from 3 larger meals to 6 smaller meals a days. OH OH OH  I also need to not hurt arch,so I can workout. One of the things I want to do really bad is play forward in soccer, but I am built for Defender or better yet Goal keeper so to be able to play forward would be a huge goal and make me feel really good. So I was wrong this was a short post, sorry.

2 comments: