Saturday, August 27, 2011

Song quiz!!!!

Ello!! It is my first song quiz!!  You must name the song name BUT artist is not needed at all. This will be open until Monday at noon Pacific time. I think I have comment mod turned on.  Here we go! 


Song 1) I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl he used to know 

Song 2) can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way
Song 3)I have never heard that song before
But if I don't hear it anymore
Song 4) He just kept sayin' life is like a box of chocolates
Song 5)I'm an ordinary guy burnin' down the house)
Song 6) (I'm only good as I gotta be)
Song 7) (You shaved off my eyebrows while I was asleep
Song 8) (tomorrow we'll rise, so we fight today)
Song 9) (You want that body back, you had at seventeen.)
Song 10) (I never learned my alphabet from A to Zed )
Song 11) (I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold)
Song 12) (All you will see is a girl you once knew)
Song 13) (Prime time ain't no time to think
All you do is make yourself a TV dinner)
Song 14) (Well, I ain't never been Barbie doll type)
Song 15) (Do you know what's worth fighting for?)
Song 16) (You and me are gas and matches)
Song 17) (One thousand one nights unseen
The philosopher and the queen)
Song 18) (I know it sounds crazy, but I bought a guitar)
Song 19) (I'll teach you the proper ploys
When you talk to boys_
Song 20)May a moody baby doom a yam?) 

1 comment:

  1. 1. Sk8ter Boi

    2. I can't place this one

    3. No idea

    4. Gump

    5. I know this one, right?

    6. Um...

    7. This is a weird al song isn't it?

    8. Sort of sounds like something from Terminator.

    9. One Hot Momma

    10. Canadian Idiot

    11. Beautiful Soul?

    12. Crap. Is this another Avril song?

    13. Can't place it but it's familiar.

    14. Redneck Woman

    15. No I don't. And I can't tell you the song title either.

    16. Can't place it.

    17. The Poet and the Pendulum?

    18. Cabo San Lucas

    19. Not a clue

    20. I'd like to buy a clue?

    ReplyDelete