Monday, December 20, 2010

My dad's works christmas party (say that 10 time fast)

My dad's work had a party last night at as my mom said on her blog an upscale-non-pizza-serving-Chuck E cheese (meanies also I think [now that i am older and have better taste buds]  that you should never eat at a place with the word CHUCK in the name just saying.) Now there is a bar (21 and over [duh i know but still])only) and games as well as ok food. I wanted to go play so that part is a bit blury. How ever I did get to spend some of dad's money on a card that you use kinda like at "Johns Incredible Pizza CO." The games were awesome there was this one where I kept hitting the jackpot and getting 102-106 tickets and i would get the jackpot like 3-4 times in a row then miss it and get 2 or 6 tickets and then hit the jackpot again. i was very happy with that. Did you know (scared yet?) that skee-ball is evil. It is my back hurts from it. It sucks big time. Hope you all have a happy Christmas.
From Miss goofy

No comments:

Post a Comment